Customer Test Benches
The experiences gained through the developments and improvements of our DMecS Test Benches are the foundation for the successful conception, design, implementation, and the commissioning of new test benches with high end control systems for our customers.
For existing customer test benches, we develop new, innovative, and optimal control concepts as well as expand the test benches e.g. with software modules for the conduction of automated testing.
Conception of New Test Benches
Requirements on test benches in terms of dynamic control behavior are higher than for the mechatronic systems to be tested. To fulfill these and to achieve an optimal system behavior, we are offering our support in optimal system design. Working out an appropriate topology (mechanics, actuators, and sensors) and developing a control concept in the planning phase leads to the optimal system behavior. The model-based approach allows for simulation studies for virtual validation of the test bench concept.
Test Bench Control and Commissioning
DMecS develops controls for customer test benches and conducts commissionings. We create appropriate models and parameterize them by means of a customer specific parameter identification process. Based on this, we optimize the system behavior by new control concepts. We integrate the developed controller into the customer’s existing test bench software and put the control into operation for adjustment.
Augmentation of Test Benches
DMecS augments existing test benches or test benches developed together
with the customer by e.g. software modules for automated testing.
- creation and administration of appropriate stimuli
- administration of test data (data base connection, if applicable)
- automated parameter identification for the device under test
- easy, partly automated adaption of the test bench controller for experiments or for different devices under test
- integration of models for hardware-in-the-loop simulation
- connection to established RCP hardware (e.g. dSPACE-systems)